Customer Reviews for Stealth Sprocket - Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit / S
Quality through and through!
The Supersprox looks stunning and is claimed to last 3 times longer than an aluminium sprocket and is up to 50% lighter than a steel sprocket. Its only been on my 1200 K5 Bandit a couple of hundred miles but I'm very impressed.Read more
Stealth Sprocket - Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit / S
- Large range to suit most applications.
- Precision CNC machined lightweight alloy centres.
- O/E quality steel outers for longevity.
- Anodised centres to protect against corrosion.
- Supersprox unique tooth design for longer chain life.
- Excellent value - cost versus life!
- Lasts three times longer than aluminium.
- Lasts twice as long as steel.
|GSF1200 Bandit||00-01 (K1), 01-02 (K2), 02-03 (K3), 03-05 (K4), 2005 (K5), 1996 (T), 96-97 (V), 97-98 (W), 98-99 (X), 99-00 (Y)|
|GSF1200 S Bandit||00-01 (K1), 01-02 (K2), 02-03 (K3), 03-05 (K4), 2005 (K5), 1996 (T), 96-97 (V), 97-98 (W), 98-99 (X), 99-00 (Y)|
Stealth sprockets are among the most technologically advanced sprockets in the world. The Stealth is a combination of a long lasting steel outer and a lightweight aluminium centre that utilises the best of both materials - The durability of steel and the weight saving of alloy.
Stealth will last three times longer than aluminium and twice as long as lower quality steel sprockets. The Stealth is not more expensive than alloy sprockets in real terms. Because the sprocket lasts three times as long, the cost versus life is much lower than that of aluminium. If you put on a high quality chain, don't ruin it with cheap sprockets!