Delivery & Returns Policy
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 365 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
If your order is over £75 it will be delivered by UPS or DPD. Our back office systems are fully integrated with both couriers which means that the second your parcel is despatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders less than £75 (excluding helmets and tyres) are usually sent via Royal Mail, however you will have the option to upgrade the delivery service if you wish. UPS, DPD and Royal Mail make daily collections from our warehouse in the UK.
Points to note
- Our 365 day returns policy does not affect your statutory right to cancel as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk unless otherwise stated.
- Returned items paid for via finance may incur an administration fee. See Terms & Conditions for full details.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- For certain bike specific goods, we will take payment at the point of ordering from our supplier.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.