Delivery & Returns Policy
If you have a problem, or are unhappy with your purchase, then we will put the matter right.
You can return any item within 365 days and we will gladly replace the item or offer a full refund for it. All we ask is that you send the items back unused in their original condition with all the original packaging. If we have made a mistake, we'll also refund the delivery charges.
For your protection, where you are returning an item to us, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Who do we use to deliver your order?
If your order is over £150 it will be delivered by UPS. Our back office systems are fully integrated with UPS which means that the second your parcel is despatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel's every move from our door to yours!
Small items and orders less than £150 (excluding helmets) are usually sent via Royal Mail. Both UPS and Royal Mail make daily collections from our warehouse in the UK.
Delivery of helmets, safety guaranteed...
Regardless of the price, we will only deliver your helmet by UPS and at our cost not yours. You'll never find one of our helmets kicking around in the back of some second-rate couriers van. We don't cut corners or costs when safety is involved. UPS vans contain shelving where each parcel is secured during transit to ensure its safe arrival at your door.
Points to note
- Our 365 day returns policy does not affect your statutory right to cancel as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
- Delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk unless otherwise stated.
- All delivery timescales are subject to stock availability.
- Small items may be delivered by post.
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.