Autocom Kit Air-2 - Dual
Discrete Bluetooth intercom with multifunction button for effortless operationView full details
Autocom Kit Air-2 - Dual
- Discrete in helmet design will not affect the look or integrity of your helmet
- Extended product life with user replaceable spare parts
- Suitable for all climates with a weatherproof sleeve included
- Best in class audio with high output speakers giving crystal clear sound quality
- Connect to a pillion, smartphone, GPS or another bike
- Connects to Bluetooth MP3 type music devices
- Charge time only 2 hours
- Operates in standby mode for several days
- Voice command technology when using with compatible smartphones
- Auto last number redial for phone calls
- Intuitive single multifunction button makes the air is simple, safe and effortless
- Two air units
- Two rechargeable batteries
- Two microphones
- Two pairs of 32 Ohm speakers
- Two weatherproof protective sleeve
- Two multifunction helmet button
- Operation manual
Sophisticated in its design yet beautifully simply to operate, the Autocom Air headset is sure to impress even the most demanding rider. Unlike other Bluetooth headsets which fix to the side of the helmet, the in-helmet design means the look, performance and integrity of your helmet are never compromised. The air retrospectively fits inside any helmet, with nothing visible on the outside.
Its modular design allows all key components to be user replaceable (microphone, speakers and battery). This in turn gives significantly extended product life and fantastic value for money.
Many years of dedicated research and development have enabled Autocom to offer systems which are the ultimate in performance and value. Autocom is a leading innovator in its field and the brand is your guarantee that the system has been designed, built and tested to the very highest standards.
All Autocom systems are engineered for maximum comfort and Autocom headsets are designed for easy installation with no modification to the helmet. All Autocom systems and components are designed and built to last, every product being rigorously tested. The superior performance of Autocom systems is renowned. Innovative features, exceptional quality and outstanding performance means Autocom offer extraordinary products at unbeatable value. Autocom headsets are designed to install quickly and easily into virtually any type of helmet.
Questions and Answers
Hi 1st question. can you please advice me what the talk time is for this kit, IE The Sena kits say up to 9-13 hours 2nd question. Do you need access to the main unit tucked inside the crash hat once it's set up for volume setting etc. 3rd question, does the system have speed sensitive volume. ( goes up depending on your speed ). 4 th question. if the pillion is streaming music can the rider choose if he hears it or not.and like wise are phone calls and sat nav directions broadcast through both headsets. sorry for so many questions but there seems to less info when compared to other products. ( not your fault i know as auto com site is the same )March 5, 2018
The maximum talk time of a fully charged unit is 8 hours - this will decrease depending on the amount of devices connected/streaming to it. You will need to access the external controls (on the neck roll of the helmet) The units do not have speed sensitive volume. The only audio that is shared is the intercom, unless the sat nav or mp3 can pair to both headsets.