Verified Customer Reviews for Wurth Heatproof Spray Paint
Great product with a good gloss matt finish, haven't had time to thoroughly test yet but initial impressions good
Wurth Heatproof Spray Paint - 400ml
- Silicone resin chemical base
- Jet black colour with a Matt finish
- Maxium temperature resistance 650 °C
- Density of 0.74 g/cm³
- Dust-drying time of 10 min
- Minimum/maximum spraying distance of 20-25 cm
- Tack-free after 20 minutes
- Minimum processing temperature for can at 20 °C
- Maintain shelf life store at 15°C to 25°C
- Conditions for drying time: at 20°C
- Min. flash-off time of 5 min
- Round nozzle
- Free from heavy metals
- CFC (fuel gas) free
Jet black spray paint for temperature stressed areas on bikes and is also heat resistant up to 650°C.
Wurth is a family business that was founded by Adolf Wurth in 1945. Prof. Reinhold Wurth, today's Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Wurth Group's Family Trusts, took over the business at the age of 19 after his father had passed away and developed it further in the following years. Starting from the early years of the company in post-war Germany, he turned the former two-man business into a worldwide operating trading group.
You may also like...
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.