Customer Reviews for Gilles FXR Racing Rearsets - Honda CBR1000 RR Fireblade
Gilles FXR Racing Rearsets - Honda CBR1000 RR Fireblade
NOTE Conventional & reverse shift possible
- German precision made
- CNC machined from aircraft spec' alloy
- Reduced to maximise performance
- Know how from World Superbikes
- Perfect balance of lightweight construction and stress resistance
- Unique gilles.tooling design
- Double ball bearing shift- and brake lever
- 3 adjustable racing positions
- Available in raw alloy or anodised black
- Full fitting instructions included
Since 2000, Gilles tooling has been providing motorcycle aficionados around the world with innovative and high-quality accessories for racing and road use. As a former motorcycle racer, Gerhard Gilles, the company's founder, combines a passion for the sport with the technical knowledge of an experienced Cnc milling cutter. The development of the first multi-variable footrest assembly kick-started a dynamic company, which today sells its extensive product range worldwide. Tried and tested on both racetrack and road, Gilles products set standards in innovation, engineering know-how, performance and safety. Gilles tooling shares its customers passion for genuine originals; authentic, technically superior, customisable, making every motorcycle one of a kind.See all Gilles Tooling products…
Questions and Answers
Does the rear set have standard fitment for exhaust hanger?October 26, 2017
We confirm that it does have standard fitment.
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.