- Click & CollectFrom a shop near you
- Free UK DeliveryMainland ex H'lands (over £25)
- Free Returns*Mainland UK over £25
- 365 Day ReturnsRefund or exchange
- 10+ Years OnlineTried, tested, trusted
- 200+ Top BrandsUK's largest range
Click & Collect
If you can't be around to receive your delivery during the day, just use one of our simple click & collect options. We offer delivery to a shop local to you using both the UPS Access Point network and the DPD Pickup network. Most pick up points are open outside of normal working hours and will keep your package so you can collect at a time to suit you.
Free UK Delivery
It's really simple, if you spend over £25 with us, delivery is free of charge to any mainland UK address (excluding Islands & Highlands).
We now offer free returns on any UK Mainland order (excluding Highlands) over £25. Most importantly, returning an item to us is super simple. Just click here or on the 'create a return' link located at the bottom of every page, and create your return in under 1 minute. You can choose from any UPS Access point close to you where you can drop off your return at a time convenient for you.
Be warned, claims of 'hassle free' or 'easy returns' do not mean free!
365 Day Returns
We simply don't believe in making the sale and moving on, we want to make sure our customers are happy with their purchase. That's why we now offer a full 365 day returns period. Simply relax, take your time and make sure it's right! All we ask is that you try the items within your own home and return with the tags intact.
10+ Years Online
We've been serving the motorcycle community for more than 10 years now and in that time we've grown to be the largest online retailer of motorcycle clothing & accessories in the UK.
200+ Top Brands
There simply isn't a better selection of biking brands anywhere in the UK and we're constantly updating every range to ensure you have the best choice available.
Daytona motorcycle boots, engineered for the serious biker
Waterproof dual component race boot
Great to have boots that fit, I have quite wide feet & usual have trouble finding the right boots. I only buy leather boots & with the goretex they ticked all the boxes. Don't find them heavy, wasn't sure with the insoles at first but were surprisingly comfortable. Thought I might have trouble with the width of the top of the boots as I generally have the boots inside my trousers, but have not found this an issue, just one pair were a bit tight but they look ok outside trousers too. Sportbikeshop were excellent, always great service.Read more
Best money can buy
These were bought for my wife after her older boots gave up their waterproof ability. Went to shop to look at boots on offer she must have tried on 7 pairs of boots and the staff were very helpful. these were the best quality for the money - expensive but the specs are very high. She wanted a short boot for European touring. We ordered the right size for home delivery and they fit fine - the difference in sizing between manufacturers is massive so dont trust the size guides always try them on. Sportsbikeshop were superb as normal!Read more
Oozes Quality (but check sizing)
1. top service from sportsbikeshop 2. sizing: when looking at internet reviews ignore the american video review regarding sizing. just get the size you are. if you have wide feet/high instep go 1/2 a size bigger. i'm a 9 so i got a 43 and the fit is a little tight with thick socks but over time may loosen up but still feel ok. i noticed sizing on care manual is different to daytona online chart and size on outer box by 1/2 a size? 3. best quality boots i've had. stitching, zips and leather are high quality. still warm at 0 degrees and as dry as the sahara.Read more