Alpinestars Belize Drystar Oiled Boots - Brown / Black
Oiled leather waterproof touring boots with innovative retention systemView full details
Customer Reviews for Alpinestars Belize Drystar Oiled Boots - Brown / Black
Comfort and protection all in one
Comfortable from day one and they get better as they ware in, They are A/Star quality, a Medium boot with easy and quick quality fasteners, nice sturdy soles with great grip, not yet ridden in the rain but I have in the cold weather and they are toasty , I have no doubt they are waterproof, I went for a size larger , great boot , I'm very happy, not a bad price either for what you get ,Read more
Utterly awesome boots
What an amazing set of boots, comfy and so nice to ride and walk inRead more
Comfy, robust, well made, well designed, waterproof. Totally appropriate, fit for purpose, footwear for a road bike, and not uncomfortable when walking round off the bike. What you would expect from Alpinestars. Good service from Sportsbikeshop too.Read more
Great Boots !!
I needed adventure style boots that was practical for everyday commuting. I own the Alpinestars Toucans which are great but not very practical for everyday use. These Alpinestars Belize boots are perfect, comfortable and just fit so well. They also feel great when walking around. I've used them in heavy downpour my feet were warm and dry. Very impressed with them so far…Read more
Great boots and excellent service!
I called Sportsbikeshop for some advice and watched a lot of reviews before getting these boots. They are perfect, easy to take on and off and extremely comfortable. They have taken some time to soften up but that was expected. The quality of the boots is great, very well made. As always, great service for the store, swapping for a larger size initially was no problem.Read more
Great fitting, super sturdy boot
Tried many pairs of touring and similar adventure styled boots from other manufacturers, nothing came close to the fit of these from Alpinestars. The combo of Velcro round the shin and the twin clasp mechanism makes then fit perfectly through the foot, ankle and leg. Stiff to start with but a couple of days wear sorted that, although the design is rigid so if you're after a boot to stroll around in I'd consider trying others to compare. Very high protection levels and top manufacturing quality - I've just binned a pair of Alpinestars boots which suffered 10 years of abuse and I can see these lasting a lot longer than that. Oh, and they look a bit cool eh?Read more
After trying many boots on in the shop I ended up with these as they just fitted so well, most boots I couldn't do up with my slightly larger calfs.... but these fitted fine. After a couple of run outs on the bike they have softened up an are even better. Bit more money than I wanted to spend but well worth it.Read more
Function and form
Almost perfect boot, great features, very good quality and fit. Solid amount of ankle / shin protection for a short boot. Sole is rugged and stiff yet flexible enough for walking around on and off road. Lovely quality leather finished off with a good quality waterproofing. Really love these boots!Read more
Alpinestars Belize Drystar Oiled Boots - Brown / Black
- Full grain leather construction with heat press texture on higher medial panel
- Rear accordion and front made with lightweight microfibre for flexibility and comfort
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for difficult weather conditions
- TPU shin plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance to impacts
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with the upper hook and loop closure flap
- Innovative two polymer buckle closure with ratchet and quick release locking system
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture and foam padding for added grip
- Inner double density TPU ankle protector on medial side for protection
- Bio-mechanical lateral 'Flexi-Blade' system for greater comfort and support
- Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankle and collar for comfort and shock absorbing performance
- The toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper
- Co-injected polypropylene insole with steel shank for excellent feel and safety
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanised rubber and PU injected midsole for comfort and grip
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010
|Armour||Heel, Ankle, Shin|
|Retention System||Clasp, Hook-And-Loop|
Alpinestars, a truly world class brand of motorcycle apparel. Founded in the early 1960s by Sante Mazzarolo, Alpinestars has grown to be a world leading manufacturer of professional racing products such as leather jackets, jeans, boots and 1 piece suits. Whilst their leathers are worn by some of the biggest names in bike racing, they also specialise in high performance textile jackets, jeans and gloves. From F1 to Karting, the World Rally Championship to NASCAR, Alpinestars work with the very best drivers and riders to bring design innovations to all aspects of professional motor-sport.See all Alpinestars products…
Questions and Answers
How high do these boots come upto? height from sole to top. Not sure to get these or the taller pair. TIAFebruary 6, 2018
The size 9 boots measure 29cm from the sole to the top of the boot.
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.