HJC R-PHA 11 Chakri - Blue / Fluo
Aerodynamically optimised helmet with wide eye port and improved ventilationView full details
Customer Reviews for HJC R-PHA 11 Chakri - Blue / Fluo
This my 3rd HJC Helmet. My last RPHA 11 was subject to a slide and tumble down the track at significant speed. Although I retired the lid, it did it's job in protecting my skull from the multiple collisions with the track surface. HJC do offer various size cheek pads for their lids however sportsbikeshop don't seem to offer this option. I have a medium lid with larger cheeks pad which offers a more snug fit. I cant compare wind noise to other brands as I have only ever used HJC due to their value for money and wide range of graphics. Highly recommended. Sportsbikeshop service top notch as usual.Read more
A great lid that can hold it self against much higher price tags. I have always ridden with Shoei and Arai lids and whilst I would say this is not quite as good (linings / fit) it is so close that the helmet is an absolute bargain!Read more
A surprise package.
I've always had Arai helmets and didn't really consider anything else, but liked the look of the hjc. I tried it and straight away was blown away with the fit and the lightness. On the bike it's much quieter and lighter than the Arai and therefore more enjoyable. Great quality and design.Read more
HJC R-PHA 11 Chakri - Blue / Fluo
- P.I.M Plus construction including carbon fibre carbon and hybrid fibreglass
- Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow through the ventilation system
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Emergency kit (cheek pads) for safe and quick removal in emergency situations
- Wider eye port providing improved peripheral vision
- RapidFire, a simple and secure visor ratchet system for ultra-quick, tool-less visor removal and installation
- Enhanced visor dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric for enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Removable and washable crown and cheek pads
- Clear Pinlock ready HJ-26 Max-vision anti-UV and anti-scratch visor
- Pinlock Max-Vision anti-fog insert included
- 2D light smoke visor ready for Pinlock tear-offs (not included)
- Weight; 1300gm +/- 50gm
- Grooves in lining for glasses
- Double-D ring retaining strap
- 3 shell sizes
- 5 year HJC warranty
With the R-PHA 11, HJC sets new standards for helmet performance. Many additional design innovations create an aerodynamically superior helmet with excellent ventilation, luxurious comfort and outstanding safety features. The P-PHA 11 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains number 1 in the world.
|Removable Interior||Fully Removable|
|Sharp Rating||3 Star|
|Visors||Pinned Insert Included, Pinlock Included|
HJC have been designing and manufacturing high quality protective helmets since the early 1950s. In 1971 the factory turned all of its attention to motorcycle helmets and set itself the simple goal of providing high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists throughout the world. This goal came a step nearer during the 1990s when HJC became America's top selling motorcycle helmet - a position it's held ever since. Today HJC helmets are available in every corner of the globe and are, quite simply, the world's biggest helmet brand, producing more motorcycle helmets than any other marque. The range now encompasses the full spectrum of helmet types, with the widest selection of graphics, materials, and price points.See all HJC products…
Questions and Answers
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.