Shoei NXR 2 - Nocturne TC7
Lightweight ECE 2206 certified multi-composite sports touring helmet with quick-release cheek padsView full details
Press Reviews for Shoei NXR 2 - Nocturne TC7
Shoei NXR 2 - Nocturne TC7
- Confirms to the latest ECE 2206 certification
- Mixed organic fibre and multi-composite shell construction
- Lightweight and aerodynamic lines prevent buffeting
- Multi-density EPS liner system, with two separate layers
- Emergency quick-release cheek pads for crash incidents
- Pinlock EVO ready CWR-F2 wide visor (Insert included)
- Visor now prevents view distortion for a clearer view
- Front locking mechanism prevents accidental opening
- Strong double-D chin strap retention for added safety
- Wind-tunnel test contoured shapes help with stability
- Four independent shell sizes for an optimal fit
- Aero shape and airtight visor helps reduce wind noise
- Moisture absorbing Quick-Dry interior for added comfort
- Removable and washable cheek pads, liner and strap cover
- Large forehead vents, with air intakes at the chin
- Multiple rear exhausts for optimal airflow
- Includes a removable breath guard and chin curtain
With a world-class team of designers and engineers, Shoei has pushed resources and technologies to the brink, utilizing state-of-the-art wind tunnel facility, an extensive array of proprietary materials and the industry's most stringent quality assurance practices to develop the NXR 2. Shoei's lightest and most compact full-face helmet model.
All helmets require high safety performance - Shoei helmets not only offer outstanding shock absorption, but also class-leading aerodynamics, outstanding visibility, optimised ventilation, and soft comfort liner, all within a compact lightweight shell.
Product VideosShoei NXR 2 helmet review
|Removable Interior||Fully Removable|
Shoei manufacture all of their products using the keywords quality & value, and have used these criteria ever since they began manufacturing motorcycle helmets in January 1960. The Shoei helmet brand has always been at the forefront of motorcycle helmet technology since its creation, and continues to lead in terms of technical innovation, design, and safety. With over 50 years experience, they continue to manufacture the entire Shoei helmet range in Japan to this very day. Whilst the brand can undoubtedly be described as premium, Shoei helmets offer fantastic value for money when you consider the serious levels of comfort, build quality and technology that go into every helmet they produce. Shoei develop all of their bike helmets with a specific philosophy in mind which they call the Shoei Safety Concept. The thinking behind their philosophy is that crash helmets must be developed to ensure maximum head protection, whilst also providing unrivalled levels of comfort. Ultimately, Shoei believe that a relaxed ride provided through comfort makes a highly important contribution to the rider's safety. The safety elements of each bike helmet come under one of two headings, Passive or Active Safety. Passive safety includes focus on such elements as impact absorption and material rigidity whilst active safety refers to emphasis on ventilation, fit and noise reduction. Shoei are now, truly, one of the most popular and most highly rated helmet brands in the world.See all Shoei products…
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.