Oxford Hotgrips Pro - Adventure
Heated motorcycle grips with integrated controller and built in Thermistor technologyDetails
Verified Customer Reviews for Oxford Hotgrips Pro
Fantastic grip's very easy to install,look neat and tidy and they heat up great highly recommend, plus fantastic service once again from sportsbikeshop with a super fast delivery.
Bought these because of the integrated controller on the left grip. Easily fitted and super warm in operation. Really pleased.
1. Simple to install
2. No control box on handle bars
3. Less wiring due to no control box
4. Good warmth distribution compared to heated gloves; and they get warmer than heated gloves
5. Quality of components is excellent
6. It turns itself off if you forget to do it yourself
7. Perfect for naked bike
8. Discrete logo
9. Not bulky
10. Comfy on long miles in the saddle
11. Quality, reliable brand
The not so good:
1. £199 is too much but I did get a discount and I'm sure the prices will drop
2. The control button is a bit of a fiddle to operate with winter gloves on
I've used these integrated grips for a few weeks now in a range of unpleasant weather. They have been spot on and much better than the heated gloves I had that were more expensive.
As for long term reliability if they are as good as previous Oxford hot grips I'll get a few good years use out of them.
Expensive but worth that little extra.
Oxford Hotgrips Pro - Adventure
- Integrated controller - allows rider to adjust temperature without removing their hand from the grip
- Built-in Thermistor technology auto-regulates temperature
- Precise temperature control - multi-coloured LED lights indicate temperature settings (Red = 45°C; White = 40°C; Blue = 35°C)
- LED lights automatically dim to reduce distraction when riding at night
- Intelligent heat setting memory - stores previous heat setting and defaults to this at power-up, saving time when in regular use. Note: Function is available when heat controller is connected to ignition
- Battery saving modes - protects against flat batteries, so if you forget to turn the switch off it will do it for you! An additional battery saving mode for lithium batteries
- Simple installation - the new integrated controller means that the HotGrips wiring loom is even easier to install
- Silicone formed grips - increases grip lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance
- Weatherproof design - fully waterproof connectors and integrated controller meet IP65 rating to protect your HotGrips™ from the elements
- Integrated cable strain relief - a more compact cable exit enables grip size to be reduced
- Fits 7/8" (22mm) ⌀ handlebars
- Grip guaranteed - hex tread pattern for vibration absorption and durability; knurling tread pattern creates the largest surface area for maximum of grip and control; gripper bars for tough terrain where grip is more important for control and stability.
- Customisable grips - Grip length of 132mm but can be trimmed to 123, 120 or 117mm if required, with open ends allowing bar end weights can be fitted
Hotgrips Pro are the latest evolution of Oxford's vast Hotgrips range - a fully integrated heated grip, which comes in 3 brand-new grip patterns. On a very practical level, these are Oxford's first fully silicone grips; this incredible material increases their lifespan by up to 200% without compromising comfort or performance, as well as reducing cable strain and increasing grip levels. Moreover, there is also no separate switchgear to find space for and install, because each grip houses its own internal temperature control unit, operated by a power/temperature button with an LED light on the clutch-side grip.
To select a heat setting, simply press the button repeatedly until the LED displays the colour which corresponds to your choice: (Red = 45°C; White = 40°C; Blue = 35°C). The LED will automatically dim to reduce distraction when riding at night. On a more technical level, the intelligent controller will independently measure and control the temperature of each grip using inbuilt thermistors to maintain the desired temperature setting.
Whatever temperature is chosen, the controller will supply maximum power until each grip has reached this temperature. Once reached, the controller will only top up as and when required to maintain this set temperature, making the grips easier to use and more energy efficient.
Here's an everyday example of how independently temperature-controlled grips will make your riding more comfortable...
If you need to remove one hand while riding for any reason, the automatic temperature control will counteract the effect of windchill by sending power immediately to the affected grip. When you return your hand to the grip, rather than needing to warm back up, it will be just as warm as it was before.
Hotgrips Pro also have 2 battery saving modes: a lead-acid mode and a lithium mode. Both read and monitor the motorcycle's battery and will shut off automatically at the set voltage levels to protect the battery from draining.
You may also like...
You won’t get it cheaper. Our Price Match Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major motorcycle accessory retailer, online or in-store and we‘ll match it.How to request a price match.